Ethics & Environmental Responsibility
A key mission for My Clockwork Castle is to upcycle vintage watches to create beautiful pieces of jewellery. Recycling vintage materials is a great way of helping the environment as it helps to reduce waste and does not require the production of many new materials.
In addition, I have taken the following steps:
- Most of the packaging is recyclable
- Gift boxes are made from recycled cardboard
- No paper receipts are included - you will receive a receipt by email after your order is placed
- Business cards are designed with a plain photo on one side, so they can be pinned to notice boards or stuck on the fridge, rather than thrown away
- All jewellery is made using high quality stainless steel findings - these are responsibly sourced and should last a lifetime
Jewellery Care & Usage
My jewellery is meant for wear by adults. It is NOT suitable for children under 12 due to it's fine nature and small parts.
Please do not wear my jewellery when swimming, sleeping, during sports or showering and avoid contact with perfumes or other chemicals.
My jewellery is best stored in either the box or bag it arrived in. It is best not to store many pieces in the same box or bag as they may become tangled. Always make sure pieces are stored in dry conditions.